UCPath is the University of California's priority program to implement a single payroll, benefits, human resources, and academic personnel solution for all UC employees. UCSB is one of the first campuses to implement UCPath and launched the new system in September 2018. For more information about UCPath at UCSB, please visit: www.ucpath.ucsb.edu.
UCPath Cognos Reports
Cognos reports for UCPath are developed and managed by the UCPath Reporting Team. A few examples of available reports are:
- R-269 Earnings by Pay Period
- R-208 Work Study Award Balance Report
- R-381 E-Verify Audit Report
- R-382 Work Authorization Expiration Report for Non-Resident Aliens
- R-380 Hours Toward Career Status Report
- R-149 Multilocation appointment and Funding
- R-120 No Payroll Activity for More than 120 Days
- R-369 Paper Pay Check Report
To see the complete list of reports and descriptions, please click here.
To obtain a Cognos account, submit a UCPath Access Request (Department or Universal/Central Office) in ServiceNow. Cognos report permissions typically mirror the UCPath role(s) to which you are assigned. Some examples of UCPath department report permissions include BSA Reports, Budget Reports, PFA Reports, WFA Reports, etc. Some examples of UCPath Central Office report permissions include GL Error Reports, PY Error Reports, TAM Reports, etc.
Each location has someone who acts as a single point of contact for UCPath Cognos report support. If you have questions or are experiencing an issue using Cognos, please contact Katie Mankins, Director for Process Management, by email: email@example.com.